Pick up and drop off locations
There are many public wharves around Sydney Harbour from where pick up and drop off is complimentary. If you would like to request for pick up or drop on any other wharf e.g. the main city wharves King St (Darling Harbour) and all ferry wharves you will be charged from $50 for each pick up or drop off as there is a Maritime charge for the use of these locations. Charges vary depending on the size of the vessels.
Charters that commence or end at locations far from the Sydney Harbour Bridge will incur an additional cost. This includes locations such as Manly, Balmoral Beach and those outside Sydney such as Pittwater, Port Hacking etc.
Where can you charter the yacht from?
You can charter our catamaran from Sydney Harbour and also from other areas like Pittwater, Port Hacking or Port Stephens at extra cost depending on the time utilization. Passengers can utilize passage from Sydney to these other locales within the limit of the yacht’s survey.
Some of the lesser known pick-up wharves:
- Chowder Bay Wharf (Clifton Gardens)
- Mosman Bay Wharf
- Balmoral Beach Wharf (additional charges apply)
- Lavender Bay Wharf (easily accessible and a recommended point)
- Neutral Bay Wharf
- Rose Bay Wharf (easily accessable and a recommended point)
- Double Bay Wharf
- Rushcutters Bay (Yarranabbe wharf)
- Watsons Bay
- Birkenhead Wharf (easily accessible and a recommended wharf)
- Balmain – Mort Bay
- Pyrmont Bay Park / Jacksons Landing