Enjoy a day out on Sydney Harbour or nearby with family, friends or colleagues. Get involved in sailing or steering our luxury yacht or just sit back with a drink and let us take care of everything. Ozcat is a Beneteau Lagoon 440 sailing catamaran and is a very stable yacht enabling you to walk around yacht with ease. The yacht was built for sailing around the world in comfort (and has) but is just as happy sailing around Sydney Harbour or nearby.
The vessel is spacious throughout (almost 14 metres in length, almost 8 m wide and in excess of 2 meters in height throughout the interior) and has excellent visibility with its wrap around windows allowing you to see almost 360 degrees when seated in the saloon. Lots of hatches and open spaces makes the yacht a pleasure to be on, no claustrophobic feelings on this yacht.
The yacht has 4 queen sized cabins, each with ensuite (shower, vanity & toilet) includes large hatch, port hole & large one way window and 2 crew bunks forward.
The aft cabins are fit for royalty with their queen-size central bed and large hull fixed windows bring in lots of natural light and
offer an unequalled view to the outside while staying discrete.
We have two crew cabins in the forward area
Optimal cabin ventilation is assured by numerous opening portholes.
The salon & galley are fully equipped. The galley has a two burner gas cook top, oven, grill. microwave, 2 fridges and a 110 litre deep-freezer.
The large L-shaped galley faces the cockpit and it has been designed as a professional area where our chef will be able to reveal her skills.
We have adequate sitting options on the yacht for up to 33 people for a buffet or cocktails. We can organise a formal sit down dinner for up to 14 people in the saloon and the aft cockpit areas. The spacious aft cockpit is protected under a rigid bimini top for protection against the sun & weather. For a relaxed cosy meal we can sit down up to 20 guests in these two areas.
Facilities on board:
- Two Digital TV’s with DVD player
- State of the art six speaker sound system – inside and outside (AM, FM, CD, DVD, iPod connectivity) with power amplifier that rocks the yacht and will impress your guests. (A number of charging options for your devices are also available although it is best to have these pre charged before you board the yacht)
- 2 x Spacious trampolines that accommodate two adults safely on each trampoline at a time.
- Swim ladder and hot/cold outdoor shower
- Unlimited drinking water
- At least one kayak and a Hobie stand up paddle board for guests use
- Soft bimini on fly bridge
- Large Gas BBQ
There are four distinct areas on the yacht allowing different groups to have their own space (forward pod & pulpit seats, helm area, rear deck & inside saloon)